Old 25-02-2010, 02:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
AussieCro AussieCro is offline

Default Indain Mynas

Does anyone know about who makes or sells wire cage traps in Melbourne?

Thanks

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Pete wrote:
There is a group in Canberra dedicated to cutting the numbers of indian
mynas. There is probably no hope of eradication, but their efforts tip
the balance back to the natives a bit.

Their website contains a lot of useful info, including a trap.

Pete

http://www.indianmynaaction.org.au/

There's a huge camphor laurel at the end of our street and every Indian
Myna for miles roosts there every evening. I've often wondered why, since
the rotten things are communal roosters, they can't send a nice man with a
cannon net and a few canisters of CO2. It would be as humane as anything
else and *so* simple.

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia