Old 25-02-2010, 01:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Who Would Be an Opposite of a monsanto Shill or Apologist?

"Wildbilly" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Thanks for those comments Wildbilly. Far more useful than the Christian
Science Monitor article.

I read the comments attached to the cites you put in but I didn't go to
any
as I'm sure I'd find them too distressing. Anyone who mistreats animals
needs a good whipping at the very least IMHO.

As a beef producer, I've been to both abattoirs and feedlots in this
country
and been reasonably impressed with the handling of the stock and the
killing
process. It's not ideal but given health regs and the need to protect
human
health, I guess it's the best that can be done in the circs. Mind you,
I'm
more impressed with most animals than humans so when I come to power,
I'll
ditch the human health regs and make the rules all about the animals.

You got my vote for dictator ;O)

Great only 2.5 billion more votes to get :-))