Old 26-02-2010, 02:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default A Quick Questionnaire on vegetable gardening.

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

MM_Researcher wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am multimedia student and I been given an assignment which involves
creating a product that can benefit new & experienced gardeners.

Please help me out by taken 1 minute to fill out this quick
questionnai

http://tinyurl.com/yc6nuar

Cheers!

What a mediocre questionnaire. I doubt the results will mean very much. If
this is an example of the effort that you put into your projects I doubt
that you will achieve much.

David

Your much too harsh David.

The person is up front - A multimedia STUDENT, given an assignment.
Are we too discourage those who are trying to learn new things.
Do you expect excellence on their first try?

I thought the survey was well put together in a nice format.
I suspect the results are not important to a multimedia student. It is
the web based format of the questionnaire that is important and good
grade. I give the person an "A"

However, just incase the student has a different motive, I had private
browsing and security settings on high.

Enjoy Life... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.