Old 26-02-2010, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default A Quick Questionnaire on vegetable gardening.

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Dan L. wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

MM_Researcher wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am multimedia student and I been given an assignment which
involves creating a product that can benefit new & experienced
gardeners.

Please help me out by taken 1 minute to fill out this quick
questionnai

http://tinyurl.com/yc6nuar

Cheers!

What a mediocre questionnaire. I doubt the results will mean very
much. If this is an example of the effort that you put into your
projects I doubt that you will achieve much.

David

Your much too harsh David.

The person is up front - A multimedia STUDENT, given an assignment.
Are we too discourage those who are trying to learn new things.
Do you expect excellence on their first try?

I thought the survey was well put together in a nice format.
I suspect the results are not important to a multimedia student. It is
the web based format of the questionnaire that is important and good
grade. I give the person an "A"

However, just incase the student has a different motive, I had private
browsing and security settings on high.

Enjoy Life... Dan

I would expect the serious student to not ask an international audience
about UK/Ireland, to frame unambiguous questions and to spell check the
thing. I give it a C.

David

What... the web is suppose to be serious? All students must be serious?
You must be joking

I hereby "Dan L" declares "The Web and Usenet is for LEARNING, FUN and
ENJOYMENT for all nationalities!" If someone wants to be serious that is
OK also Either way the student gets a passing grade

Enjoy Life... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.