Old 27-02-2010, 10:32 AM
tazmainiandevil tazmainiandevil is offline
Registered User

Thank you for the advice. I have been reading up on both vine and rose training, and there are lots of posts on places like youtube, but the problem is, my plants have suffered several years of neglect, and so look nothing like the ones I read about/see. I am taking on quite a different task in restoring them, and my dream is to bring them all back to their previous glory. I've got to, the rest of the garden is bare!

I live in Gloucestershire in the UK and have a cottage garden of about 1/3 of an acre.

Now I'm a member, I will post some photos.