Old 27-02-2010, 11:34 AM
tazmainiandevil tazmainiandevil is offline
Registered User

I think this is a lovely idea, and I commend your attitude to the inevitable advantage takers.

My Dad worked for the Red Cross for years, and when people would say, "Oh, I don't give to charity in Africa, only 60% of the aid gets through." My dad would always reply, "But what about the 40% that does make a difference? You want me to explain to them that you weren't getting your money's worth so everyone just has to go without?"