Old 27-02-2010, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Grow A Little Extra This Year If You Can! Help A Neighbor :)

wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

Same here. Oh, I havent the spread you do, but I still grow enough excess
in my containers that I bring some over to neighbors. Last year it was a
bumper crop of tomatoes and heritage bell peppers that I mostly had too
much
of.

Another option is to donate to your local food bank.

Oddly, they don't take home small yard grown. Besides, I'd rather delight
my neighbors and I do other things for charity.