Old 27-02-2010, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
schmed12 schmed12 is offline

Default PhD Student needs survey completed to finish my research

Hello,
I am a grad student requesting your help with my dissertation
research. I need individuals that participate in bulletin boards and
forums to take my anonymous survey. This research is not focusing on
this group, I am collecting data from groups all cross the Usenet.
The survey takes 2 to 3 minutes.

Survey link
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rnolker1/Dis-Survey.html

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Bob Nolker

This survey is part of a dissertation research study entitled
Diffusion in social networks, IRB # Y08LZ12191.
The dissertation is being conducted under the auspices of the
University of Maryland, Baltimore County.