Old 27-02-2010, 05:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default good fruit/vegetable choices for 3-4 year stay?

Would that have been a 6 or 7 year old tree?

Well, it was about 2" across at the base, and it was in a 20 gallon
pot. I paid a little over $20 for it. I'd guess it was several years
old when I planted it, so it probably got a head start over many of the
others. You could tell it was a lot bulkier than all of the other trees
there in that section, which is one of the reasons I bought it.