Old 27-02-2010, 05:54 PM posted to aus.gardens
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default To those of a sensitive nature please don't read

John Morrison wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Terryc wrote
Linda wrote

What's the quickest way to humanely do this?

cruel heartless ******* warning lol, wait till you have to do a cat.
Trying to bust their head with a sledge just busts your path up.

There isn't really a "humane" way.

Yes there is. Gassing them with the car exhaust is the official humane way.

Could you please identify your source of the official humane way?

http://www.indianmynaaction.org.au/protocol.htm

Going back a few years I had a Labrador Bitch who used
to capture and retrieve Rabbits that were always still alive
and without a tooth mark when she handed them to me and
I had to wring their necks or otherwise they would run off.

Sure, the gassing was just for those too squeamish to wring necks.