Old 28-02-2010, 12:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default To those of a sensitive nature please don't read

David Hare-Scott wrote:
atec 77" "atec 77 wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:
Terryc wrote
Linda wrote

What's the quickest way to humanely do this?

cruel heartless ******* warning lol, wait till you have to do a
cat. Trying to bust their head with a sledge just busts your path
up.

There isn't really a "humane" way.

Yes there is. Gassing them with the car exhaust is the official
humane way.

Bullshite you sadistic *******

Obviously you and RS have some issues but back to the matter at hand,
what evidence do you have that this is sadistic? Let's have some facts
instead of the ad hominem attack.

David

David, please don't open up this discussion! I think we can all imagine
where it'll be heading.

FWIW, our vet told me a humane way to dispatch a reptile is to put it in
the fridge for a while and then, when it's torpid, in the freezer. You
wouldn't do that for a bird or mammal, but it works for reptiles like
damaged lizards or road-victim tortoises. Always make sure you put the
creature into a few plastic bags because moribund reptiles do smell awful!

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia