Old 27-02-2010, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.hiking
bobharvey bobharvey is offline

Default walking boots-- which are good?

On 19 Feb, 13:49, ®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:
After you've got the boots, don't forget that it's virtually illegal
nowadays to walk outside the house without the use of Nordic Walking
Sticks, even if you're just popping round the corner for a paper.

Tell me about it. I was perforated in about a million places by
people carrying them on the tram in Zurich, just to get from the house
to the tram stop, or up the stairs at work.

Now that we arn't allowed to carry swords as part of our daily office
work, someone has come up with the idea of carrying two spears instead.