Old 28-02-2010, 01:40 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for old friends and pond page links

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:07:50 EST, Ky-Dan wrote:

Greetings!
I used to be very active on the old rec.ponds news group before it was
taken over by trolls.

Peace!!
Dan D.
Louisville, Kentucky

Hi Dan! You made it. Hope you get some response, rec.ponders need to shake
off either snow or cobwebs and write in.

Here in SEastern Washington State we seem to be having an early spring.
Down by the koi ponds it hit a grand high of 64F on this sunny day after a
quarter inch of rain yesterday and last night. Totally beautiful! Wish I
wasn't suffering from bronchitis + head cold or I would have set up the
frog ponds... perhaps tomorrow? Suppose to be another nice one. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us