Old 28-02-2010, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Want to erect a greenhouse

"Jo" wrote ...
Having moved into a new property at the end of last summer, I am keen to
erect a greenhouse in our new garden. We have a particular spot in mind
but wondered if there was a particularly good position for a greenhouse.
Any advice would be welcomed.

One point I suggest is that you need to ensure light to your greenhouse so
don't put it on the South boundary of your property as the neighbour on that
side may decide to plant Leylandii and your greenhouse will become only fit
for ferns. Seen it.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden