Old 28-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Pooryellowgrass Pooryellowgrass is offline
Registered User

Default My Poor Lawn

Hi everyone thanks for reading, i joined this site because im having a few problems with my lawn!

I have enclosed a picture for you to see the problems, i have terrible yellow patches from our puppy (i now dont let him in the back garden) and down the left hand side of our fence and back of the fence the garden has just died altogether, im wanting some advice on the best method of salvaging the lawn, it was turfed around 4months ago and never really looked healthy since, i think alot of this may be down to me living on a new build housing estate as most of the lawns are pretty poor but ours is just terrible.

I have hired a gardening company to come 3 times a year to fertilise the lawn by injecting it or something (sorry i know nothing at all about gardening!) and im hoping that may solve our problem but im wanting a little advice on things i could do to help growth of the lawn,

Thanks for reading.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9495/img0327c.jpg

(the lawn actually looks alot better on the picture than it does in real life you cant see all the mud patches)