Old 19-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default Climbers for a fence

"Serena Blanchflower" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:04:41 +0100, "gastropod"
wrote:

Roses offer good climbing flowers. There are loads of white ramblers
available. Look through the RHS books etc.

Thanks Neil, you're right, a second rose is a distinct possibility.
Ideally though, I would like to find something different, to add to the
variety.
--
Cheers, Serena

Depends where you are but I am very fond over what used to be Solanum
jasminoides Album (now S. laxum Album) but its not tough enough everywhere.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk