Old 01-03-2010, 07:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default I Bet You're jalouse of my olive oil!

Charlie wrote in message

Seems like it's been takin' most folks here a hell of a long time to
figger out this poster is a friggin' troll/spammer or worse. Maybe
the science don't indicate that yet.

I think most of the people who are long term gardeners had begun to notice
the 'not quite right' element. It's always worth giving newbies the benefit
of the doubt at first but it generally doesn't take long to figure out.