Old 01-03-2010, 11:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tonyfrost Tonyfrost is offline

Default I Bet You're jalouse of my olive oil!

On Mar 1, 3:31*am, Wildbilly wrote:
In article
,

*Tonyfrost wrote:
I think I'm very lucky to live in a typical tuscan hill,
* In autumn I get to produce my own olive oil,
*But I've just found out that Bruschetta (Toast with garlic and olive
oil)
Isn't the only beauty of of this precious product.
Discover these 8 surprising uses for olive oil.

http://www.olive-oil-benefits

The poster is using an "internet service provider" (ISP) that is
connected to Russia, Belarus, Iran, and Uzbekistan, to name a few.

Don't blindly click on a link unless your security is
totally locked down, otherwise malware can execute.
That's why many spammers conceal the destination URL
using miniurl.com or tinyurl.com. *Clicking on one
of these links could cause all sorts of damage.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...1/19/headlines

honestly, What are you talking about??