Old 01-03-2010, 06:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default I Bet You're jalouse of my olive oil!

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote in message news:4b8b738d$0$10265
I think most of the people who are long term gardeners had begun to notice
the 'not quite right' element. It's always worth giving newbies the
benefit of the doubt at first but it generally doesn't take long to figure
out.

I have to admit, I've never seen one person post so many messages that go,
"I like to do this...check out this link for more general information about
it!"
--S.