Old 19-04-2003, 09:08 AM
paghat

Default Well then, Who recognizes THIS herb?

In article ,
(Snowfeet1) wrote:

My server wouldn't open it, but could it be watercress? It's peppery and
almost bitter.

Sorry, I took down the temporary jpg files after they'd been identified by
folks in this ng.
One was a wild erodium, an invasive weed, now with its own webpage:
http://www.paghat.com/erodiumcicutarium.html
& the other was water parsley, which also now has a webpage:
http://www.paghat.com/waterparsley.html

There've been probably less than a dozen times I've asked this ng if they
recognized some plant I didn't know what was, & maybe only once or twice
nobody knew. Almost always someone knows. Which is just cool.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"