Old 01-03-2010, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.hiking
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default walking boots-- which are good?

bobharvey wrote
Dave Hill wrote

But shouldn't it have been about Gardening boots?

Don't know about you, but walking is the method
I use to get from my house to my garden.

I usually do too, but rarely wear boots, just when I am digging, which isnt often.

I dont even bother with boots when digging up the evening's new potatoes either.

And I wear my walking boots when I do wear boots in the garden too.