Old 02-03-2010, 08:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
Lawrence Logic Lawrence Logic is offline

Default Growing Bhut Jolokai and Habanero chillis

My chillis are still small and most don't have their second leaves. Those
that do only have a third leaf rather than a new pair, while some others
started developing a third leaf which has since disappeared. Are they in
peril? I'm sure that the cooler damp weather in South East Queensland isn't
doing them any favours.

From the twelve of each planted, I have eleven Bhuts and two Habaneros. It
would be a shame if I ended up with none.

Also, will they still be viable (assuming that they survive) next "chilli"
season?

Thanks

--
Lawrence
"Paul Watson was an unorganised incompetent media whore who thought lying to