Old 04-03-2010, 03:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default Can you all please calm down!?

In article ,
phorbin wrote:

In article 91c763ef-aa39-47e3-aace-fcfddd5bb780
@e19g2000prn.googlegroups.com, says...
On Mar 3, 9:35*am, phorbin wrote:
In article 51f2182d-405a-4bb2-8966-de72f61bfb06@
19g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

Hey I'm starting to get annoyed now ok?

I HAVE EXPLAINED WHO I AM AND WHAT I'VE BEEN DOIN' OK?

You came into a newsgroup, tried to scam us, admitted trying to scam us
and thought that would charm us into thinking better of you.

Life doesn't work that way.

Reticent to post because kid's a mental case and if you answer him,
he'll continue to come back.

I don't think he is a mental case in the sense you mean and calling him
one sorta lets him off the hook for his actions.

I see this scam going on in another group rec.food.cooking staring out
the same way "I am a newbie, I love to..." with those out of place links.

Perhaps a mass warning posting is needed on all groups.
Keep those browser security settings on high.

Enjoy Life... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.