Old 04-03-2010, 06:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default I Bet You're jalouse of my olive oil!

Charlie wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:12:27 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

And of course it can be used as a personal lubricant. It doesn't
say if extra virgin olive oil is required. I doubt that there are
many extra virgins around here but in those Tuscan hills you never
know. And it can be applied to smooth the skin after shaving. Two
uses in one! Three if you add in polishing the furniture at the
same time. I am all for re-use and recycle.

I bet you can use for polishing the ornaments or "polir le Chinois"
as they say just over the border in France. If you are in a hurry
it frees stuck zippers. Those hot-blooded Mediterranean people sure
are ingenious.

I owe you an apology, David. I have apparently unjustly characterized
you as humorless and coldly analytical.

Mea Culpa
Charlie

Humour and analysis are not mutually exclusive, I know some top analysts
whose humour is rollicking but it can also be daunting. I usually limit
expeditions into humour on usenet because it is too easy to give offence
accidentally when people are from other cultures and if they cannot tell for
sure that you are being playful even those from very similar cultures can
get cranky over small things.

Here's to fun

David