Old 04-03-2010, 01:30 PM
rhs rhs is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenOasis View Post
Have you got cats or are there any cats in the area? Their spray can turn them brown. Once they go brown, they will not come back again. You can always lollypop them and have a green ball on the top and plant something else below them.
We don't actually have any cats nearby but at least we know now, they're not going to come back to life, we can pull them up and plant something new. Any suggestions what I should put in their place?
Help encourage wildlife back into your garden www.rhs.org.uk/biodiversity