Old 04-03-2010, 01:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.rural

Default Oily Water Turned Soil Gray!!!

On Mar 2, 11:47*pm, Jim wrote:
Lawn Guy wrote:

[....]

And Jim - what's your problem? *Why are you so keen to have someone come
up with an answer to someone else's problem?

and why did you loan your PC to some ****ed off asshole?

That's kind of what I thought too. Only I didn't think he lent his
computer to anyone.

I especially liked the opening part:

Michelle:

was a HUGE puddle of oil all over the driveway. I used kitty litter
to try to soak it all up. and then tried to wash it away with some
"Dawn Dish Soap".

LawnGuy:

Did you even try to take a shovel or dust-pan and scoop it up and
toss
it in the garbage?

You think he'd at least read the post before making an ass of himself.