Old 19-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Drakanthus

Default Newbie: Growing chillies indoors

temperature (bar the last few weeks ), but my last-years plants
didn't start flowering till mid september, never mind harvesting them!

Yes, read it in an American book on Chillies some years ago, and my
experience with my non-watering, greenhouse owning, neighbour bears it out.
:-)

Bob

I've never had much success with Chillies. The growing season doesn't seem long
enough here to grow them (in my unheated greenhouse anyway). Perhaps they would do
better in a heated greenhouse or South facing conservatory.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)