Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default Gardener's World Friday 5th March 2010

A new season starts....

....where was the introduction?

....where were the trailers for coming programmes, as in 'this season
we're going to....Toby will be doing this...Carol will be doing
that...Joe tries his hand at...??

Oh, and after 20 minutes, Alys turns up.

We had eight minutes of Toby and the Tomatoes: Toby cutting open seed
packets...Toby writing every label...Toby planting the seeds...

A short appearance by Carol hinted at something interesting, but that
soon faded back to Toby.

Twenty-three minutes in and there was a mention of the snowdrops being
late; why not mention that after the opening '46 frosts here' rather
than the plant that had suffered? The snowdrop article could have
kicked off the programme very well.

This was a very poor start. If this goes on, I won't be watching.

TF