Old 06-03-2010, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Growmore, I don't want to get this wrong

"Marq" wrote in message
Thanks for reading.

Just bought some Growmore and it says on the box to "fork in well" to
prepare a veg plot.

I admit I'm not the sharpest, but does that mean the full depth of a fork
or just a couple of inches?

I dug loads of places in my new house last autumn to grow veg, and now I
can't wait to do the sowing etc.

It means chuck it on top of the soil and use your fork to stir it in by
poking and stirring for a few inches down.
Don't worry too much.
Tina