Old 06-03-2010, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Gardener's World Friday 5th March 2010

On 6 Mar, 19:10, "Pete" wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

The only time I was told to avoid eating tomatoes was when I was
breast-feeding my first child who is now 34. *I *love* tomatoes so it's a
good job he was born in February!

They do come in tins etc. as well !

Thanks for everbody's contributions -certainly food for thought (:-(

More food depression coming on Channel 4 shortly, I fear.

A "must-watch" on fish.

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.com

If you want to know if Tomatoes upset your digestine system and or
agrivate arthritus then keep a food diary, this way you will be able
to see if there is any corelation between eating them, (and the type
eaten) and any occurance of any adverse effects.
David Hill