Old 06-03-2010, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default I'm Not A Happy Camper Today :(

All my asparagus rotted in the ground. In
their last season, however, the old plants fortunately left seeds.
I'm hoping for a small crop this spring. At least the artichoke --
growing as an accent in the back lawn -- survived. YUM!

Mine self-seed all the time. I have a cluster of seedlings in nearby beds
and also under a number of shrubs well away from the asparagus bed where
little birds roost.

David