Old 07-03-2010, 06:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default I'm Not A Happy Camper Today :(

They are calling for the next three days here to be in the low 50's so
looks like I better get out and start digging. Hopefully I can at least
remove the sod tomorrow which is the toughest part. Perhaps Monday I
can then double dig the bed and ad the soil amendments on Tuesday and
mound the bed up. Come Wed. they are calling for rain. I have 50' of
bed to dig but for now I'll only concentrate on the area where the
asparagus crowns will be planted. I still have a small patch of snow in
the shaded part of my yard! I guess the only good part of all this is
the fact that I won't sweat my butt off digging this time of year.

Rich