Old 07-03-2010, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roy Bailey[_2_] Roy Bailey[_2_] is offline

Default Moss

In article , Sacha
writes

Can you borrow an 'ordinary' mower for this season to see if that
changes things for you?

Yesterday I bought a ducky little machine from Homebase at £9.99,
knocked down from £14.98. It is actually an electric leaf sweeper, but
the little wire tines are doing a good though slow job in removing the
moss. A good dosing with lawn sand should improve things.

I think your wife and I should meet. ;-))

I don't think so. She has enough weird ideas with any encouragement!

Roy.

--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.