Old 07-03-2010, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Greenhouses

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:51:41 -0500, The Cook wrote:

tinyurl

That one is starting to be real money, the problem with even thinking
about spending several thousand is that the next step is to start
thinking about spending 5 to 10 times that much and getting a really
nice one. This year I want to keep it down to a few hundred dollars,
maybe as much as $650, something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Rion-Greenline...987863&sr=8-10

One of the other reasons that I'm thinking about this is to protect some
tomato plants from blight. Last year I nearly lost everything to early
blight. I read somewhere that protecting plants from wind and rain reduces
the transmission of blight, can someone comment on this?