Old 09-03-2010, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Anyone use this supplier?

In message
,
Dave Hill wrote
On 7 Mar, 15:30, "Muddymike" wrote:
I am thinking of ordering from these
folkhttp://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/Pages/ProdList.aspx?cat=Garden%20
Re...

Does anyone have any good or bad experience with them?

Mike

I think we covered this topic a couple of weeks ago.
Good plants prompt delivery when I bought from them.
David Hill

It's only prompt delivery if they don't use Royal Mail. Don't use any
company that dispatches anything in the last two working days of the
week. Plants are unlikely to survive a weekend in the postal system.

--
Alan