Old 09-03-2010, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Meters in Aldi

On 9 Mar, 17:26, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:
Aldi has (or had ) moisture and pH meters in stock at about 3.50 each.
Branded Gardenline.

The moisture meter seems to work; haven't tried the pH meter yet.

Try the Ph meter in something like Vinegar, that will tell you if it
is reading OK, I bought one a couple of years ago (Not from Lidl) and
the readings were reversed, they sent me a replacement and that was
the same, but a couple of mins with a saldering iron and I switched
the wires round and they then read OK.
David Hill