Old 09-03-2010, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.hiking
Chick Tower Chick Tower is offline

Default walking boots-- which are good?

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.rec.hiking & uk.rec.walking.]
On 2010-03-08, SMS wrote:
Bill Grey wrote:

I'll try to convert you Gordon - have a look at:-

I doubt if you'll have any success. "Anti-GoreTex" is like a religion.

Really? You're the one proselytizing here. Bill's trying to convert
someone. You're the one with the Four Commandments of Boot Design.
--
Chick Tower

For e-mail: arh DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net