Old 10-03-2010, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donwill[_2_] Donwill[_2_] is offline

Default Your Favourite "old" gardening books.

I have a number of old favourites which I browse through now and again,
here's a list of a few of mine

Creating your Garden, Ian G Walls. my first gardening book, purchased in
1969.

The readers digest Complete Library of the Garden, 1st Edition.

The four books by Michael Howarth-Booth.

Some of Beverly Nichols' books, Garden Open Tomorrow is favourite.

Terrace and Courtyard Gardens by A D B Wood.

These are a few of the ones I keep returning to for inspiration and
ideas but I found it difficult to choose from the many.

Does anybody else have a list of old favourites which you would like to
share your knowledge of.

Don