Old 10-03-2010, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected][_2_] bungalow_steve@yahoo.com[_2_] is offline

Default Late blight resistant tomatoes

On Mar 7, 5:33*pm, General Schvantzkoph
wrote:
Are there any varieties of tomatoes that are late blight resistant
besides Legend? I've been hunting around the net and there seems to be
some promises of new varieties this year but I haven't found a source for
anything except Legend. I'm going to order a pack of Legend seeds but I'd
like to have a few more options.

I hear legend isn't all that great for resistance to blight, new
strains evolve, lots of chemicals is the only solution to blight I
have found, it really sucks!