Old 10-03-2010, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default onions spacing

On 10/03/2010 19:18, ®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:

A proper onion hoe might well prove useful as well

Does such a thing exist? I sometimes catch my onions with the Dutch hoe
- I don't think the onions like these little cuts and grazes. Difficult
to always "miss" them sometimes though when weeds are very close and I'm
getting tired after having just hoed several rows of them.

Perhaps accounts for the handful of rotten onions when I harvest them?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.