Old 11-03-2010, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default onions spacing

David in Normandy wrote:
On 11/03/2010 00:03, ®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:40:32 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

On 10/03/2010 19:18, ®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:

A proper onion hoe might well prove useful as well

Does such a thing exist?

Certainly,

http://www.dobies.co.uk/Shop/Onion+S...Hoe+558613.htm

http://www.dobies.co.uk/Shop/Gardeni...Hoe+558613.htm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002W5V7W...linkCode= asn

http://www.suttons.co.uk/Shop/Garden...1-119fb73c0495

Interesting. Thanks for the links. Maybe worth while investing in one.
One thing made me smile... the Amazon link says the hoe is available
gift wrapped. :-) That would make an interestingly shaped present.

Judging by their catalogues, which both of which I get, they are so
similar that if not the same company they must liaise very closely.

--
Skulking in the low lands of North Staffordshire
Please reply to group,emails to designated