Old 12-03-2010, 04:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Late blight resistant tomatoes

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Industrial farming consequence via Union of concerned scientists.

http://www.ucsusa.org/food_and_agric...acts/impacts_i
ndustrial_agriculture/costs-and-benefits-of.html

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2010...g-pollution-pr
oblem/UPI-27241267462864/

Funny, I thought Joel Salatin had already solved this problem for any
who had 2 smarts to rub together. I guess this is just another example
of the knuckle draggers privatizing the profits and socializing the
costs.

Same can be said for other human industries. Medical care once benign
now driven by profit. Seems the fundamental architecture just grew into
this inhumane innature circus. Yea I know not a word innature I just
created it.
So what redemption can we nourish. I'd say fall back to china . When
the individual is well the family is well and the community is well and
the nation is well. Lots of work but good work.

"Good work " by Gary Snyder

http://www.amazon.com/Look-Out-Selec...ns/dp/08112152
53/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268412673&sr=1-1

"Good Work" Schumacher

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Work-E-F-...11/ref=sr_1_1?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268412749&sr=1-1

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending