Old 14-03-2010, 07:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener[_3_] madgardener[_3_] is offline

Default Magical moments in Faerie Holler West and Peepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Mar 13, 10:23*am, sockiescat sockiescat.
wrote:
hi maddie .
when u hear the peepers u know spring is not far off.
we are supposed to maybe get snow sometime this next week, but i
hope not .
sounds like u have a lot coming up and going on in your new fairie
holler.
what a wonderful experience to have your little finch land on your
finger .
thanks for sharing with us. *cyaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.

sorry had to cut text to reply.

--
sockiescat

that's perfectly fine! There are lots who might snarl if they DIDN'T
cut the text! LOL 'tain truly Spring until the dogwoods are safe
and bloomed. I've seen frost and snow on the dogwoods before, and
that's a long way off!! LOL Nice to see you sugar!

maddie