Old 15-03-2010, 08:30 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default Garden Tractor fuel gauge

On Mar 14, 8:49�pm, willshak wrote:

I don't use it as a definite source of the fuel left, but I'd like to
know that it is getting low when I am at the far end of my property so I
don' t have to take a walk all the way back to the garage to get more fuel.
When I am emptying the clippings from the baskets in the compost heap at
the back of my property, I can check the level by eye, if I don't forget

--

Bill

I know this probably sounds stupid to you, but have you ever thought
of filling the gas tank full before you start to mow? If you do this,
you will never run out of gas and will not need a gauge.

Hank ~~~wonders where all the logic in the world went