Old 15-03-2010, 06:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Pretty Weed-9776

Once upon a time, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens:
Wolf K wrote:

If you call it groundcover or some such, you'll feel better about
it.... ;-)

I'd feel a lot better if if didn't come up in just about every potted plant
I have. :-)

I know what you mean. Too much of anything can be a nuisance.
When I lived in the Redwoods every potted plant would get a solid carpet
of Redwood seedlings. And Lady Ferns grew on any damp wood including
orchid bark.
Once I potted up as many as I could use and gave them to all of my
friends, neighbors and acquaintances they became weeds
--
Monterey California
USDA Zone 9