Old 16-03-2010, 06:24 AM posted to aus.gardens
Kate Spencer Kate Spencer is offline

Default Insect pest on Balcony Garden

Yes, that's the one, curls up into a ball, whitish gray and fat,
obviously, as its been very well fed :-)

How can I prevent this happening again, if at all.

Thanks, Kate

You can get various solutions for 'curl grubs' or 'lawn grubs' at
nurseries. I hate using poisons in my garden and just leave them for the
magpies to dig up. In your case, repotting would probably fix the problem.
;-D

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Thanks Trish
I did repot eighteen months ago, hardly had a flower since that time.
Left one (a tough old Jade plant) out of about ten pots, that's why I
wondered if they migrated from pot to pot.
Of course I'm inclined to love my plants too much which can be destructive
and might explain a lot apart from the livestock.
Have emptied all except one pot again, might just plant something and let it
get on with it without interference.
Kate
Have