Old 16-03-2010, 06:22 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,uk.rec.gardening
VFW VFW is offline

Default different way of feeding fish

In article ,
"john hamilton" wrote:

I've got masses of goldfish in a big water storage tank in the garden in
north London (uk) and buying endless bags of fish pellets is working out
expensive over the years. Is there any home made food that would work out a
cheaper way to feed the goldfish. Thanks for any advice.

I have taken to collecting Sow Bugs. the gold fish love them and I get
rid of insect pest. I believe they are also called Pill Bugs. they roll
up if disturbed.
--
Money; What a Concept !