Old 16-03-2010, 09:39 PM
pipistrollers pipistrollers is offline
Registered User

Smile

No planting instructions whatsoever which is why I ended up so confused. I don't think I have ever seen a bare root plant before.

I am really proud as my crocuses have come up lovely. I also have 2 of my snowdrops and waiting for May for my bluebells.

I was devastated when the so called gardener paid to come and weed dug all my plug plants up - poor things were alive and growing. It will be off to the nursery to buy plants now. It will be nice when its done and I will have my cottage garden patch