Old 16-03-2010, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Orchid Show, 20/21 March

On 15/03/2010 17:04, Bob Hobden wrote:

"Spider" wrote ...
Is anyone else going to the RHS Orchid Show in London? We are probably
going on Saturday, simply because there should be more trains running.
It would be nice to meet other urglers there :~).

Btw, sorry I haven't been around for a while. We had a visit to
Yorkshire for a few days. Now I'm back, I have a lot to catch up with
*and* a new laptop with all new systems (Opera, Thunderbird ..). It's
a great machine, but I feel like a lumpen Luddite finding my way
around it. Please be patient.

It's in the diary but we would drive up on Sunday if we get the time.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. Unless you can be more sure of going on Sunday, I
think RG and I will have to stick to the Saturday. We have a poor train
service here, and the limited Sunday service is even less reliable.

Hope that's okay? No doubt we'll catch up with you some time. If you
do go, enjoy the show.

Best wishes,

--
Spider