Old 17-03-2010, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim Tim is offline

Default Looking for

i need a small patio built/layer and a new garden relaying, i don't want
the
local builder or is a jack of all trades, but i need the right person to
do
the right job

Landscape gardeners should be qualified to do this but I would like to
see the results of some previous jobs!

AND several quotes! I'd say asking around the neighbourhood among people
who've had similar work done, would be a good idea, too.

snip

Stephen
This site might be useful - I've no idea what they're like I'm afraid - my
work is in design not construction
http://www.landscaper.org.uk/

Tim